Show Support Checkpoints
- Please send a passport sized photo
- Steel Caps are required on every job
- P = Probation (probation means you do not receive the bonus for the first month with Show Support)
- Unavailability enter this online and keep it up to date
- Texting hrs – you must do this at the completion of each shift. You must tell us if you had a break and use 24 hour time (eg 0700 1400 with a break 0700 1230 1300 1400)
- Shift start times – confirmed sms will tell you to be there 15 minutes early eg 13:45pm your start time is 1400 when you text in your hours.
- V = Vehicle beside a crew members name (it is up to you to organize a lift)
- H = Hard Hat, V = Viz Vest, O = Outside, F = Return to Factory
- Logging onto DB your username and password is your mobile number
- Tools required (podger 19:24 Shifter letherman)
- Read crew page
- Work Hard No Blow outs
- If you get a stand by message it means we need people who are available the following day so if anything comes in we have people keen for work.
- You must call the office 02 9556 2011 if you cannot attend a shift asap.
- If you have any tickets or licenses please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS only number: 0428 237 395
Phone Number: 02 9556 2011
Fax Number: 02 9423 6998
Email address: email@example.com
Pay queries: firstname.lastname@example.org