Please read the following information carefully.
As you are aware it is the duty of all SHS Crew Members and Employees to keep up to date with all company policies and to comply with all company policies and procedures. These can be viewed in the Resources page of your Crew Portal and in the link below:
Please see the below link for Special Policies – Infections Control Policy P045.
Also, please read the advice from the Department of Health in the link below:
Policy P045 includes information, responsibilities and actions for Crew Members, Employees and SHS Supervisors relating to the Covid-19 ‘Coronavirus’ in the workplace.
The main points to consider are as follows:
- 1. Crew Members and employees are not Fit for Work if:
- They are unwell
- They have been in contact with anyone infected with coronavirus in the last 14 days
- They have visited travel restricted countries in the last 14 Days
2. Crew Members and employees who are not Fit For Work must not attend any Show Support Shifts until they have submitted a medical certificate clearing them for work to Operations on email@example.com
3. Clients, Onsite Contacts, Venue Personnel, Security Officers, Medical Staff and SHS Supervisors may terminate the shift of any Crew Members and employees who are not Fit For Work.
4. Crew Members and employees must comply with reasonable instructions for the health and safety of themselves and others to leave the Venue immediately if instructed to do so.
5. Crew Members and employees who believe they may not be Fit for Work for upcoming shift/s must alert Operations as soon as possible by calling 1300973016 or 0295562011.
6. SHS Supervisors must complete the Incident Report Form to report any breaches of this policy.
We wish all SHS Crew Members and Employees the very best and look forward to the time when this awful situation passes and everything returns to normal.
Please exercise caution and remain safe and healthy and read this helpful advice from Safe Work Australia below:
Crew Members and Employees also have a duty to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and to not adversely affect the health and safety of others. Crew Members and Employees should be reminded to always practice good hygiene and other measures to protect themselves and others against infection. This includes:
* Washing their hands often, with soap and water, or carrying hand sanitiser and using it as needed
* Covering their mouth when coughing or sneezing, but not using their hands to do so
* Seeing a health care professional if they start to feel unwell
* If unwell, avoiding contact with others (including shaking hands or other touching, such as hugging).